A few years ago a friend of mine came from the beautiful island of Mykonos. She was full of impressions and her skin was glowing while she was telling me all about island life.
She spends three months there under the bright sun. She was prettier than ever. Then she just handed to me a white bag full of different little bottles with ''the last touch of summer''.
To be honest I didn't know how to react as I didn't know what is it. The brand wasn't familiar to me at all.
Then she says: ''You will love those, they are so natural and so nice to the body''. Sounds like an add isn't it?
And it all began from the very same day. I flew back to the rainy UK with my last pieces of summer and as soon I got home I took a shower with the given to me shower gel.
That was amazing, that was so fresh and definitely, make me read the label of the bottle. Guess what 94% natural, animal-friendly and only eco ingredients.
At the time I was working as a receptionist on full time plus double shifts.
And those little bottles were saving me for a long time after the hardest days.

In the end, I quit the stressful job, not because of the bottles, they helped though - because I met someone who teaches me how to love myself (spoiler alert, He is now using KORRES products as well).


Be Positive, Be Healthy, Be Strong
Nikol

Comments