Well, every new beginning requires an effort, a desire, and basics.
I am not a freelancer or blogger I am a contemporary professional who doesn't have any time almost for everything.
When this time somehow appears I am trying to do as much as possible - take care of my other half, cooking, cleaning, gym, me.
But becoming a woman - a lady, drag it special responsibilities.
For example being feminine and a good housewife is impossible, it's always like: ''Should I cook the special dish or should I take a shower and make myself look pretty?''. There is always a choice and it's difficult, sometimes it's even wrong.
When my fiance is coming from work to our perfectly clean home with tasty food in the oven - there I am... the messy bun on my head, old t-shirt, and jeans, if he is lucky sexy shorts.
Or the opposite - beautiful lady who smells like heaven and cold oven with Chinese takeaway at the table.
So I am not gonna teach you how to be perfect because nobody is perfect, I am just going to share with you, my tips to stay healthy and full of energy when there is no sign of it.
And whatever you do, take care of yourselves - health is the biggest treasure.
Be Positive, Be Healthy, Be Strong
Nikol
I am not a freelancer or blogger I am a contemporary professional who doesn't have any time almost for everything.
When this time somehow appears I am trying to do as much as possible - take care of my other half, cooking, cleaning, gym, me.
But becoming a woman - a lady, drag it special responsibilities.
For example being feminine and a good housewife is impossible, it's always like: ''Should I cook the special dish or should I take a shower and make myself look pretty?''. There is always a choice and it's difficult, sometimes it's even wrong.
When my fiance is coming from work to our perfectly clean home with tasty food in the oven - there I am... the messy bun on my head, old t-shirt, and jeans, if he is lucky sexy shorts.
Or the opposite - beautiful lady who smells like heaven and cold oven with Chinese takeaway at the table.
So I am not gonna teach you how to be perfect because nobody is perfect, I am just going to share with you, my tips to stay healthy and full of energy when there is no sign of it.
And whatever you do, take care of yourselves - health is the biggest treasure.
Be Positive, Be Healthy, Be Strong
Nikol

Comments
Post a Comment